Most men get early morning Erection, but majority don’t know why the morning erection happens and other interesting facts about it?
I will leak them to you in this article, Check them out below:
1. The Scientific/Medical name is NPT:
It is generally referred as “morning wood”, but it is scientifically/medically referred to as nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT).
2. The phenomenon occurs during REM sleep , or the period during your snooze where you’re most likely to dream.
3. It occur mostly after a good night sleep so it does not always have to be because you had a naughty dream.
4. Men of all ages may experience nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT):
Men of all ages may experience NPT, It’s healthy at any age and is a sign of a properly functioning blood and nervous system in and around the penis. Young boys may experience NPT as young as 6 to 8 years old. NPT may also occur in men in their 60s and 70s. It will become less frequent as erectile dysfunction (ED) begins to occur, and those issues become more frequent with age.
5. NPT is a sign of a healthy penis and reproductive system:
If you don’t get erections during sleep, it may indicate something is wrong with you. Possible reasons for a lack of a midnight woody may be due to s3xual impotence or
6. Is not a sign of sexual stimulation:
Many people assume a morning erection is a sign of sexual stimulation, however this isn’t always the case. Morning wood is likely the response your body has to one of several natural occurrences.